Frequently Asked Questions
You will also receive:
- Lessons in functional anatomy, biomechanics principles and balance training
- Special populations information to equip you to work with varying injuries and conditions
- Critical thinking skills for exercise modification
- Communication and presentation skills
- One year free Buff Bones® Membership
- Use of the registered trademark and logo
- Aligning yourself with the internationally-recognized and medically-endorsed brand
- Referral listing on the Buff Bones® Web site with a link to your own site
- Access to the library of Buff Bones® continuing education workshops with lectures and additional programming
- Customizable marketing materials to promote your classes
- Inspirational monthly videos of teaching tips
- News updates on bone health
- Ongoing teaching support
- Access to the Buff Bones® connections with osteoporosis organizations like American Bone Health
- Entry into an ever growing supportive global network of like-minded exercise professionals.
- 17 PMA CEC’s
- 1.6 ACE CEC’s
All who successfully complete the online training course will receive:
- 9 PMA CEC’s
- 0.9 ACE CEC’s
The cost of the online Buff Bones® Instructor Training is $499; once successfully completed (with assessments passed) you will have access to all the online course materials for an entire year.
If all your questions are answered and you are ready to take the course, complete the online registration. (Note: course and renewal fees are subject to change in the future.)
(Select the course you’d like to enroll in and click “register now”. Follow the steps to create a profile for yourself and sign the License Agreement. Note that other Mind Body Online usernames and passwords will not work here.)
- For any cancellations more than 3 weeks prior to the purchased course, you will be refunded your initial payment minus the $50 administrative fee and a $200 deposit which can be applied to a future course within one year.
- For any cancellations between 3 weeks up to 48 hours of the purchased course, there will be no refunds. However, the registrant can transfer all funds paid to a future course within one year.
- For any cancellations within 48 hours of the purchased course, there will be no refunds or transfers to a future course.
You can only transfer payment to a different course one time.