Buff Bones® Instructor Training
Science. Movement. Motivation. Business. Community.
AN ENTIRE SYSTEM FOR BONE AND JOINT HEALTH
More than just a set of exercises, Buff Bones® is a system of movement which builds your confidence in teaching those facing issues of bone and joint health. The bone-strengthening and balance-enhancing workouts are safe, medically-endorsed and adaptable to varying levels and different populations.
The workouts uniquely help those with bone and joint concerns, including issues like osteoporosis, arthritis and general back and neck pain. But the workouts can benefit anyone! Those looking to tone up, enhance posture, improve balance, and gain strength in general will also benefit.
THE GUIDANCE YOU’VE BEEN SEEKING
The Instructor Training teaches you the Buff Bones® system and its research-supported design. The system gives you a framework to create a safe and effective movement and exercise class for bone and joint health, with the freedom to creatively structure it as you wish. You’ll learn various bone-strengthening and balance-enhancing techniques integrating movement forms like Pilates, strength training, functional movement and therapeutic exercise along with innovative sequences using science and movement principles.
SIMPLE YET NUANCED
The beauty of the Buff Bones® system lies in its simplicity. The foundation exercises are uncomplicated yet highly nuanced. And the training assists you in guiding them in a clear, succinct manner. The key is specificity of movement. You will discover how precision makes all the difference, both in performing the exercises as well as in teaching them. Simple can also be sophisticated!
TAKE YOUR TEACHING TO A NEW LEVEL
The Instructor Training course is far more than just a lesson in the Buff Bones® system. The course strives to elevate your teaching and offer you insights to walk away with a fresh perspective.
- Anatomical Knowledge
- Lessons in functional anatomy, biotensegrity and biomechanics principles.
- Conditions and Injuries Management
- A special populations lesson to equip you to work with varying conditions and injuries (i.e. somebody comes in with a hip replacement, or has stenosis and is told that she cannot do back extension yet needs to strengthen her back).
- Communication Skills
- Advanced teaching and presenting skills to help you grow as an instructor and advocate.
AN ESTABLISHED BRAND
Buff Bones® is a highly sought-after, tried and true brand with a global reputation and trained instructors in more than 30 countries. Established in 2009, it’s been taught around the world at conferences, studios, hospitals and spas and recommended by leading healthcare professionals.
- Medical endorsements include the former U.S. Surgeon General and Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Appearances include the International Osteoporosis Foundation Worldwide Conference, Canyon Ranch and Rancho La Puerta
WOMEN’S HEALTH IS PAVING THE WAY
The Instructor Training course qualifies as one of the select modules toward Carolyne Anthony’s Women’s Health & Exercise Certification™. Get one step closer to your women’s health specialist credential, becoming an in-demand practitioner with new business opportunities.
Catapult your Career!
The live Buff Bones® Instructor Training course runs two days and is a great option for those who do best with face-to-face interaction and learning within a classroom setting.
Membership Benefits Are Included
The Live course includes one year of free Buff Bones® membership. Click here to learn more.
- Personalized attention and ability to ask questions to a seasoned professional – whether Rebekah or one of her hand-picked and highly experienced faculty
- A professionally printed manual with detailed exercise breakdowns and comprehensive reference listing
- Community and networking with other instructors
- Supportive, nurturing learning environment
- Feedback and critique to improve your teaching skills and identify/address your own movement habits
- 17 PMA CECs and 1.6 ACE CECs
The online course enables you to take the Buff Bones® Instructor Training at your own pace throughout a 30-day period. It’s well-suited to those who are comfortable with online learning and prefer to study on their own schedule.
Taking the online course does not offer you Buff Bones® membership benefits and is for your own personal knowledge only. This does not entitle you to teach Buff Bones® classes or affiliate yourself with the brand. However, you may opt to purchase the membership. Click here for more information.
- Access to 29 HD quality streamed videos
- 2 full hour-long workouts
- 5 online assessments
- Guided learning material
- Ongoing access to the ENTIRE online course (nearly 8 hours) with all 40 components for one year after successful completion
- A user-friendly experience with one of the leading Learning Management System platforms
- Learn directly from Rebekah
- No travel costs or loss of wages from cancelling clients or classes
- 9 PMA CECs and 0.9 ACE CECs
*You have 30 days from enrollment to complete the course. (You will then have a full year to access the course for review.)
Literally a day doesn't go by in my teaching where I don't draw upon my Buff Bones training. You changed my life and I'm hopefully passing it on to others.
The Buff Bones® program is so well thought out, complete, sophisticated and at the same time simple and clear. I have taken many continuing education courses through the years and this was one of the best I ever attended.
A fantastic course with a fantastic tutor! It was great to do the live training and make friends with like minded instructors who also want to promote bone health in their community. The Buff Bones® course exceeded my expectations and more!
I was inspired by how many components are blended together, and appreciated how accessible everything is. Not to mention how good it felt in my body! I leave feeling like I can teach, and excited to explore and piece through the core concepts more with my patients! Thank you so much for your time, your humor, and for pushing the envelope and creating this program.
I put out info on 2 new Buff Bones classes starting next month...both are already fully booked! Training with you has really helped me clarify how I wish to proceed and position my studio. That's what I thank you most for… you have shaped the next step!!